Hey there,
I am selling 3v3 Ranked teams of mine which are Gold V and above.
The teams are on EUW and I won't sell slots, only the whole team.
Teams sold: 2
Teams in Stock: 1
Price: 10 €
I am only accepting PSC, Paypal is negotiable , though you have to pay the taxes and "send as a gift" then.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Good Luck !
We do not provide the 10 Wins to secure S3 rewards (only under special circumstances, we actually do)
For information just PM me :)
I am selling 3v3 Ranked teams of mine which are Gold V and above.
The teams are on EUW and I won't sell slots, only the whole team.
Teams sold: 2
Teams in Stock: 1
Price: 10 €
I am only accepting PSC, Paypal is negotiable , though you have to pay the taxes and "send as a gift" then.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Good Luck !
We do not provide the 10 Wins to secure S3 rewards (only under special circumstances, we actually do)
For information just PM me :)