Free Elohell Boosting (Bronze to Silver) [Fast] [Trusted] [Legit]

10/12/2013 13:48 Chaosnightmare#1
Hi there. Since I have a fuckload of freetime I'm currently looking for one or two accounts placed in Bronze [EUW/EUNE] for some free boosting.

ePvP: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You may ask why? Pure boredom. Its raining 24/7 here in Germany and I need something to spend my time on. I did some paid elojobs in the past, check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] if you are interested.

If you have any questions feel free to add me on skype or simply send me a private message. You can also reply to this topic and I'll contact you as soon as possible.

Cheers'
Chaosnightmare
10/18/2013 11:46 Chaosnightmare#2
push

Got a fuckload free time this weekend. Looking for another Bronze Account!
10/18/2013 12:12 simplestgamer#3
soo sad u cant play OCE
10/18/2013 12:19 Chaosnightmare#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplestgamer View Post
soo sad u cant play OCE
Yeah I live in Europe. My ping would just kill me I believe.
10/20/2013 00:25 Chaosnightmare#5
push - looking for another bronze account. Recently finished a job, just add me on skype or send me a private message.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/27/2013 02:48 MrRyzen#6
Free :O
10/27/2013 21:22 Chaosnightmare#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRyzen View Post
Free :O
Yes. :O

Push - currently looking for new accounts.
10/27/2013 21:44 Troxicways#8
Added brah
10/27/2013 21:45 felipe'#9
scam :D ?
10/27/2013 22:01 Proffsetheterjag#10
I can maybe provide you with an account, any proofs you're legit?
10/27/2013 22:08 xchr1st1z#11
This Guy is trusted. In his old thread he made me also a job for free just watch foe my old feedback.
10/27/2013 22:09 Chaosnightmare#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipe' View Post
scam :D ?
Ofc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffsetheterjag View Post
I can maybe provide you with an account, any proofs you're legit?
I boosted for money once. Check my old [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for feedback and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchr1st1z View Post
This Guy is trusted. In his old thread he made me also a job for free just watch foe my old feedback.
Thanks pal.
02/02/2014 18:47 Chaosnightmare#13
Push. Online again! Finally got rid of my stupid repetitive strain injury which is why I push this super old topic of mine, duh.

I plan on doing some paid boosting in the near future (or atleast start being somewhat serious with boosting and whatnot) which is why I need some people who are willing to vouch for me. I'll be honest, the last time I played this game active was back in S3 (some games during pre S4) but that should be okay I guess.

So if you are in Bronze and want some free LP/Elo, feel free to send me a message through these forums or Skype.

For more details or old feedback, check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. Thanks!

Update: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].