ALBETROS SOURCES LANGUAGE

10/10/2013 17:58 riccard98#1
Hello guys, I'm new here ! i need create one server french conquer online, I have download albetros sources and work, i need just change language us to french but i don't know.. :s

I have donwload public client french for test but no work ..

Please help me :/

Sorry for my english


Cordialy, Tak4shy

Byee ! :)
10/10/2013 18:03 pro4never#2
Translate every npc, by hand
Translate every system message, by hand
Replace the client interface and messages with translated ones (from french client, or by hand)

Tada, you're done.
10/10/2013 18:37 marcbacor6666#3
pro4never sorry for asking, but may i know whats not yet implemented in albetros
10/10/2013 18:52 pro4never#4
Anything that doesn't work is not yet implemented.

Yay!
10/10/2013 18:55 Lifestyler.#5
You can do it with sourcework.x
10/10/2013 19:07 marcbacor6666#6
:)
10/10/2013 23:42 riccard98#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Translate every npc, by hand
Translate every system message, by hand
Replace the client interface and messages with translated ones (from french client, or by hand)

Tada, you're done.

Tnx :) I go make this ! client interface is data/interface folder ? and excuse me for ask.. albetros sources is a good emulator ?


Cordialy.