g3-g1

10/10/2013 11:53 Discmaskin#1
Hi, I wanna get boosted from g3-g1 my mmr is pretty high I gain 25-26 lp per game and lose 11-13. I Think I can get double promoted to g1 from g3 but I will still pay for both divisions. pm me with price
10/10/2013 11:59 artyleria007#2
Which region? EUW?

I can do that for 34€ (or bit smaller if double promoted)

Skype: artyleria007

Doing jobs on EUW atm.
10/10/2013 12:12 Dirty Maulwurf#3
Add me Skype Scarblex
10/10/2013 12:38 Piraterij#4
Add me to discuss price please, krenshaw.eloboosting

what server btw?
10/10/2013 12:50 Dumdumboost#5
30€ add my skype
10/10/2013 14:13 Anakxis#6
add my skype high quality here
10/10/2013 14:19 lopoll99#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discmaskin View Post
Hi, I wanna get boosted from g3-g1 my mmr is pretty high I gain 25-26 lp per game and lose 11-13. I Think I can get double promoted to g1 from g3 but I will still pay for both divisions. pm me with price
Can start today, takes 35-40$

skype: just4no0b

Thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/10/2013 15:09 Goldenas#8
Trusted epvp booster:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
my skype igoldenas (without ".")
10/11/2013 09:54 crimsologia1#9
easyelo.com / siggy
10/11/2013 13:48 artyleria007#10
Don't u trust this guy, he's scammer (now he has 3/0/2 so everyone can see it).
10/11/2013 14:00 SicKTHPS#11
What did he do?proof?
10/11/2013 14:09 ImMrTryHard#12
He is a scammer . He scammed a friend booster. He got his account from Gold 5 to promotions to Plat V and he paid nothing, he even changed his in game name. Please mods ban him
10/11/2013 14:15 Quickboost.#13
Here is your proof sir...i am the guy who got scammed...I wanted to be friendly and not a d*ck and didn't ask the money like a maniac and this guy just changed the password when i reached to promos for Plat V...He never answered again in skype and the next day deleted me...