Didn't play co now since 2 years anybody wants to rejoin?
I'll! and hope that some will follow!
07/24/2009 22:53Huseby#2
Will take a half year untill it comes out, il decide than =)
07/24/2009 22:59vicslay#3
Iam sure i will play it =D
i will sell my co2.0 accts then when the server 1.0comes i will play it!
07/25/2009 00:00_StarScream_#4
Ill be there
07/25/2009 00:18Die Schnittstelle#5
A half year I thought it comes out in maybe 1-2 months :<
07/25/2009 02:47_StarScream_#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Schnittstelle
A half year I thought it comes out in maybe 1-2 months :<
There is talk of a Beta server as of christmas, prolly wont happen though :/
07/25/2009 13:54Huseby#7
Wonder if the gms wude freak if we made a guild named Elitepvp.
07/25/2009 16:25Die Schnittstelle#8
What would be their problem with it?^^
I'd join ^^
07/25/2009 17:20_StarScream_#9
there is one on our server lols,
07/26/2009 03:52mooseberry#10
Let me fix the title for you:
"Classic CO, Who WON'T join?"
I don't really think many people would miss out on a great opportunity like that :P
07/26/2009 07:16Restructionbk#11
I will come back to it Classic Co was the best just how it was they didn't even need to update it to what it is now to make it better. infact everytime they updated it, it usually kept getting worse.
07/26/2009 12:29Die Schnittstelle#12
Well I'm wondering if bulking is allowed there.
07/26/2009 21:11.bmg#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Schnittstelle
Well I'm wondering if bulking is allowed there.
silly question..
07/27/2009 00:19_StarScream_#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by .bmg
silly question..
+1
07/27/2009 05:50n0mansland#15
I'll join :) but they will most likely update it more and more like CO2 even if it isn't as bad as CO2 they will figure out ways to get more money.. but overall a Classic CO server will be pretty cool.. (Then it doesn't matter if there's bulkers >.>)