Trading GB1!

10/08/2013 16:23 Downhill47*#1
level 20 acc on GB1

hello, I want to trade an account level 20 on the server gb1
- rank colonel
- pilot 33
- five billion of experience
- solace design, spectrum, sentinel, diminisher, referees, kick
- skylab liv20 ten uav Level 16
- 24 LF4
- Full of havoc + 1 hercules
- two alpha and two beta and two gamma, delta two, one zeta 2 lambda, one puerta kronos, All portals also present IN MAP AND TO LAUNCH!
-AMMUNITION:
* EMP 350, X5 150,000 2021 46,000, 3030 35,000 missiles, BOMBS AND SHIELD 330, SAB 700,000, 950,000 X2. Credits 1 billion and a half, Uridium 1 million and a half! I accept all servers!
PM me.
10/08/2013 16:30 Roby966#2
all servers? exchange on the same? :p
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/08/2013 16:52 Downhill47*#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roby966 View Post
all servers? exchange on the same? :p
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
add me on skype keco47. I will show you the acc :)

#PUSH