Cheap(!) Elo Boost

09/27/2013 21:51 Blanas#1
Hi,

buying Elo Boost/Division Boost from Silver4-Gold5.

Important: Cheap please, DuoQ, or via TeamViewer. Account Data only if you are highly trusted.

All threads i've checked here are expensive, so make me a good offer

- EUW
- PayPal
09/27/2013 22:03 Mesku#2
contact me on skype we will work out something :)
teamviewer and stuff, sure assuring updating you on regular basis and stuff :D
09/27/2013 22:10 DragonGG1#3
I consider myself pretty trusted. We could duo queue for 65 euros or I can solo for 50. You can enter your account info via teamviewer and I can use appear offline as well. Add me on skype and we can discuss it :) Thread link in the signature
09/27/2013 22:14 larskrause#4
Pretty sure I've been one of the few running a boosting service for more than a year. If you want, contact me and we can figure something out :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]