elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
SRO Private Server
>
I need an acount for SWSRO
« full version
I need an acount for SWSRO
07/22/2009 00:22
ilikesparta
#1
If anybody can i need an acount. I am willing to trade a level 90 bower FF or level 90 nuker FF on SJSRO. Please reply. thanks
07/22/2009 00:53
PhoBoVien
#2
i have 3 unused accounts on SWSRO if ur interested trade me the nuker pm me
07/22/2009 00:55
zAPHIRE
#3
I have an empty account too, if you want it, please PM me.
07/22/2009 00:57
Kyuzo Satsuki
#4
I made over 20 accounts long time ago, most of them not working XD
Maybe they deleted them? lol
07/22/2009 01:10
chairmanmao
#5
I have an empty account if you want it, please PM me
07/22/2009 01:26
joker309
#6
i got a lvl62 nuker if you want we can trade
07/22/2009 01:33
tyfoonfunhel
#7
personaly i tink he is a scammer :p
09/23/2010 02:19
ilikesparta
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by
tyfoonfunhel
personaly i tink he is a scammer :p
haha im a scammer? why u say that?
09/23/2010 03:38
PortalDark
#9
stop gravedigging this thread