Hearthstone Beta KEY!

09/26/2013 20:34 FinnCO#1
Hello,

I have 1x Hearthstone beta key.
Since I already have Hearthstone beta access I don't need second key.
I can trade it / sell it for either Paypal or Paysafecard (I also accept League Of Legends GOLD Account with e-mailo on EUW)

Price: 30€
If you are interested just send me PM or leave your Skype ID here.

Thanks for readin,
Regards,
FinnCO.
09/26/2013 21:55 Empîre007#2
Add me on Skype: xXInsane10Xx offering Plat V LoL Account on EUW
09/26/2013 23:07 Usernameisnotvalid#3
Add me on Skype: darkzero81 offer PayPal / psc
09/27/2013 00:41 wormholev2#4
I got scammed. :c
09/27/2013 02:21 iprodiigy#5
30 euro for it? will u go first
09/27/2013 07:01 gluecksbaeR#6
Add me on Skype, League PlatV nearly all Champs a lot of Skins and Runes
: rhahnke
09/27/2013 08:27 Strykielol#7
hi iam also interested add max5073 at skype
09/27/2013 13:35 'Flare#8
add me skype
09/27/2013 14:32 Mikewow#9
i give 50 euro you give me first the key then you got the money