[-Help-] I need some help.

09/23/2013 23:43 -Madskills-#1
Is there a way to attach cheat engine to the program without attaching a debugger?
09/23/2013 23:55 PsychoXReaper#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Madskills- View Post
Is there a way to attach cheat engine to the program without attaching a debugger?
  1. click the (magnifying) icon in the top
  2. choose your process
  3. double click or click open
#Done
now was that so hard?
09/24/2013 20:50 -Madskills-#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh2012 View Post
  1. click the (magnifying) icon in the top
  2. choose your process
  3. double click or click open
#Done
now was that so hard?
Mr.Stupid,
I meant attaching the debugger so I can see what writes to addresses. -_-
09/24/2013 21:27 Akius#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Madskills- View Post
Mr.Stupid,
I meant attaching the debugger so I can see what writes to addresses. -_-
Just press on memory view, the debugger will be attached only if you try to assemble.
09/24/2013 21:36 PsychoXReaper#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Madskills- View Post
Mr.Stupid,
I meant attaching the debugger so I can see what writes to addresses. -_-
sry but afaik thats what you said *-*
Quote:
Originally Posted by GENIUS!!!
Is there a way to attach cheat engine to the program without attaching a debugger?
-----------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akius View Post
Just press on memory view, the debugger will be attached only if you try to assemble.
i have to correct u sir
Quote:
the debugger will be attached only if you try to assemble.
nope if u want to assemble there is no need for ce to attach the debugger however if u wanted to breakpoint or etc debugger will be attached ;o
09/25/2013 00:41 -Madskills-#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh2012 View Post
sry but afaik thats what you said *-*
-----------------------------------------


i have to correct u sir

nope if u want to assemble there is no need for ce to attach the debugger however if u wanted to breakpoint or etc debugger will be attached ;o
Sowwy for calling you stupid :3

and Thank You All!