Stronbow question

07/21/2009 03:04 rodelero2#1
Before update strongbow takes very long to cast, but after update GM fix that bug or still takes 4 seconds to cast strong bow?
07/21/2009 03:15 Blapz#2
Still takes around 4 seconds to cast.
07/21/2009 05:42 ColeFierceFaggot#3
I think when he finishes fixing the skills/adding all of them itll be like Isro.
07/21/2009 08:09 CSLite#4
there are no set date for skill fixes. could be months from now. if updating old series was hard, imagine how hard getting new series must be.
07/21/2009 08:37 lawlypro#5
i realy dont like swsun... all it is... is a waste of time for me im going back to ecsro fembria, untell they finally fix everything + lag i will join back for sure
07/21/2009 11:58 glialka#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlypro View Post
i realy dont like swsun... all it is... is a waste of time for me im going back to ecsro fembria, untell they finally fix everything + lag i will join back for sure
i dont get your point since you got in your signature, that you are handgrinding your character to lv 90( has to be 100 now ) and then in your post you say, its alll a waste of time..
07/21/2009 13:26 urmomzzz#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
i dont get your point since you got in your signature, that you are handgrinding your character to lv 90( has to be 100 now ) and then in your post you say, its alll a waste of time..
I'd say because he is lvl30... If he was 89 (or 99, w/e), I doubt he'd quit, since he was soo close. But in lvl3x, it's pointless to try with 10 secs delay and soo many bugs right now... Oh, and the shitty community -.- Chinese people just say "Fuck Foreigners" and try to ks us, pk us ... the list goes on. (I'm not talking about ALL of them, but this seems to be quite common...) But don't forget the community HERE, because most of people here are the WORST flammers in the world, and they are hipocrit, most of them say "oh shit, another multiclient now the server is gonna be crowded.." (or something like that, just and example), but, they forget, they are using it too... Kinda sad, but we have to deal with it... Unless we do like him, which is to quit. Either quit these servers, and go play an Official version, or quit sro... It's pointless to use these private servers lol.
07/21/2009 15:24 Delirium12#8
On the topic:
The low lvl strong bows have the old casting time,
but the 76+ ones have the new casting time and are way shorter.
07/21/2009 16:50 liutauras#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSLite View Post
there are no set date for skill fixes. could be months from now. if updating old series was hard, imagine how hard getting new series must be.
you should read around more becouse solo was translating swsro gm announcments and he said that the skill fix will be on the 26th day july same day when the new swsro server opens for chinese people so read first before posting