Boosting B5-D5

09/18/2013 23:07 Doomphoenix#1
Hello guys, Im currently a Diamond II player, willing to pay my studies with eloboost ^^

I've played dota 6years in every highskilled league, and now 2 years playing this game. I've already done a couple of boosts earlier, and it went fast&smooth mode. However, I understand this is a new place for me and Im willing to get vouched by trusted guys.


Prices

Bronze V-IV = 12€
Bronze IV-III = 12€
Bronze III-II = 12€
Bronze II-I =12€
Bronze I-Silver V = 15€

Silver V-IV = 17€
Silver IV-III = 17€
Silver III-II = 17€
Silver II-I = 17€
SilverI-GoldV = 20€

Gold V-IV = 25€
Gold IV-III = 25€
Gold III-II = 25€
Gold II-I = 25€
Gold I-Plat V = 30€

Plat V-IV = 35€
Plat IV-III= 35€
Plat III-II = 40€
Plat II-I= 40€
Plat I-DiamondV = 50€

These are orientative prices and in some cases negotiable. If ur Lp gain is very low (<12) it would be more expensive. Otherwise if its very high (>25) it would be cheaper.


I can do it fast if u ask for it.
Wont talk with ur friendlist while boosting, only with the owner's smurf if he want to spectate.
Im also up to talk about ingame moves and stuff in between games.


My skype: Healthyboosting
Accepting Paypal (prefered) and paysafecard.
Regions: EUW EUNE

Looking for vouches atm
09/18/2013 23:14 FlowBoosting#2
Can vouch at plat 5 duo
09/18/2013 23:15 Doomphoenix#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowBoosting View Post
Can vouch at plat 5 duo
add me skype: healthyboosting or tell me yours :>
09/18/2013 23:18 Annonymus420#4
witch region?
can help u out if u need
09/18/2013 23:18 Easyboostservice#5
I can vouch aslo
09/18/2013 23:55 FlowBoosting#6
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

He started 0-2-0, But recovered well. Not sure if he could've carried if the team wasn't winning bot and mid naturally but he did a great job mid to late. Can definitely boost to plat V, and also to dia V if he improves a bit on the way he plays in higher elo!

Verdict: + -> is pretty skilled and can boost.
09/18/2013 23:58 Further Services#7
can you boost OCE?
09/19/2013 00:01 Doomphoenix#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Further Services View Post
can you boost OCE?
I just got accounts in EUW, and I can play on EUW EUNE only. Sry mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyboostservice View Post
I can vouch aslo
added u

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameer700 View Post
witch region?
can help u out if u need
To play with my own account, euw only. I can play in whole europe for boosting.
09/19/2013 00:27 Ripper1337#9
Can vouch duo in EUNE (Plat 1)
09/20/2013 01:41 Septera#10
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Well dunno what to say guess he tried his best to carry both games but its hard to do so with such toxic troll players on eune...
Games where played vs higher gold & lower platinum division players...