GTA V: Global Ban on Playing

09/15/2013 16:42 Wergez#1
Many gamer have awaited since weeks and months the newest part of the Grand Theft Auto series: GTA V. After numerous, official trailers and other impressions, the hype about the title grew bigger. In order to take the pressure off the pre-sale and to lower the workload of the PlayStation Network Stores, the goods in favour has been made available in advance due to this reason. Nevertheless, the game is said to be playable from the date of release, September 17th. On the occasion of the high merchant business competition, some seller decided to take advantage by trying to distribute the pre-supplies 3 to 4 days before the actual release. Some PlayStation user likewise circumvented safety interlock of the download version and leaked without permission sountracks, parts of the story as well as other secret game content.

And so the inevitable happened: Publisher Take 2 got wind of it and announced a global ban on playing. All present owners and pre-sellers shall be prohibited from using, making public or to sell the software until September 17th. If the game is therefore started, one has to count on a blocking of his/her Sony- or Microsoft console account. Moreover, it still has to be discussed, whether addressed pre-sellers will get a sanctioning due to their breach of contract.

What is your opinion about this topic? Are Take 2's measures to drastic or is that rather self-infliction of the players/sellers?

09/15/2013 21:03 L #2
And i need to wait :(

my opinion about this is: I want that Game for my PC!
09/15/2013 21:07 zaboer#3
who cares? its gonna be there in 2 days & everybody can nolife in it!! man its gonna be like heaven!
09/17/2013 13:28 LittleDreamer#4
Stupid move from Take 2 to punish paying customers.. Punish the companies that sent out early copies nad breached their contract not the people buying the game..
09/19/2013 10:55 RiseOfMetin#5
I have played all the past GTA version. Can't wait to get my hands on GTA 5.
11/09/2013 15:51 siyabent#6
pff glitching/hacking gets you banned