[Release]Elsword H-Kompilation!

09/12/2013 16:10 hdn-noire0225#1
< ONLY AVAILABLE IN [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] >
09/12/2013 16:16 xXPrincess♥#2
Nice work, But Elsword DE/German is missed :<
09/12/2013 16:24 hdn-noire0225#3
I can add Elsword DE/GE if you can Kindly PM me the .kom File! :)
09/12/2013 16:41 Airmoto#4
GJ!
waiting for ELSVirtualMirror-Server BETA , XD
09/12/2013 16:52 Blowfy#5
Mh. Okay.
But rly, do you think you can hack Serversided things?
Try, you seems like don't an Idiot.
I'm curious about it. ;3
09/12/2013 16:58 hdn-noire0225#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowfy View Post
Mh. Okay.
But rly, do you think you can hack Serversided things?
Try, you seems like don't an Idiot.
I'm curious about it. ;3
You'll see. :handsdown:
09/12/2013 17:06 nnoppq#7
hello, thank you for the cheat would be you he possible of data 36 with mana ilimité + speed of movement please.
09/12/2013 17:22 hdn-noire0225#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnoppq View Post
hello, thank you for the cheat would be you he possible of data 36 with mana ilimité + speed of movement please.
Currently Making that. :cool:
09/12/2013 17:24 Adrian420#9
"Giving you the Best of the Best"
Don't make me laugh.
Something learned from others can never be the best when is not combined with personal knowledge.
But I asume you're a novice. For now all I can say is that you got potential.
I shall wait for you to show me that something I don't know.
09/12/2013 19:50 Otes#10
DarkPortal and SDG FullRun KOM what do ?
09/12/2013 20:11 johngerard17#11
Autokill kom for UK doesnt work. i think its outdated. fail leech? -.-
09/12/2013 21:01 hanavy35#12
im have :D:D:D
Not detect.!.
09/13/2013 00:07 hdn-noire0225#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otes View Post
DarkPortal and SDG FullRun KOM what do ?
Dark Portal/Gate of Darkness Hack = Instant Finish
SDGFullRun = Force LUTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngerard17 View Post
Autokill kom for UK doesnt work. i think its outdated. fail leech? -.-
You need a bypasser for that. :pimp:
09/13/2013 01:02 ernilos#14
ELSVirtualMirrorServer wtf? Don't drink more pls.
09/13/2013 05:00 johngerard17#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdn-noire0225 View Post
Dark Portal/Gate of Darkness Hack = Instant Finish
SDGFullRun = Force LUTO



You need a bypasser for that. :pimp:

FYI Im using bypass -.-