elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
elite*gold Trading
>
[S]E*gold
« full version
[S]E*gold
09/11/2013 14:01
Dexter Epvp
#1
I want to buy verry much E*gold
09/11/2013 14:03
Smokers Anthem
#2
then its [S]
Ger: [S] = Suchen
Eng: [S] = Search
[B] is bet :p
what can you offer?
09/11/2013 14:13
Dexter Epvp
#3
Paypal money :)
I thought is :
[B] = Buy
[S] = Sell
:))
09/11/2013 14:17
LaNex
#4
I have 50 E*Gold :o
09/11/2013 14:19
iGalaxy.
#5
i have 21500e*Gold for you ,send me a offer :D
09/11/2013 14:22
Feels Like a Ente.
#6
+++ Very nice Trader
09/11/2013 18:36
Dexter Epvp
#7
Yes i could pay in PSC to
09/11/2013 18:42
16klx
#8
german & offline psc?
09/17/2013 18:18
BraveShooter
#9
Dude u make me 140 acc in 10 september and i still dont got my rewards!!
i need to talk to u !!!
plz add skype:lucascortereal
or in-game:OneChanceToKill