Auto Teleport scroll

09/11/2013 06:45 鳳凰城#16
Seems like half of db editors here do not know what they're talking about except for some copy-lines shit without understanding the values of such thing. apologize for this shit but really? REALLY?
09/11/2013 09:44 Anonymous-6723#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Seems like half of db editors here do not know what they're talking about except for some copy-lines shit without understanding the values of such thing. apologize for this shit but really? REALLY?
Yooo... smartass take it easy :) Everybody has the right to speak whatever he wants. Even if we are wrong. End of discussion.
09/13/2013 00:32 Royalblades#18
haha gotta love it.

Anyways, there are scrolls which teleport you and it might be possible adding them up IF the typeids can be interchanged!

Only then the idea , which phoenix wrote, will work.

So simply said, add the teleport params to ur scroll and try it out. however, most likely it wont work as qyncho said. Never tried it to be honest ^^
09/13/2013 02:30 MaDenGo*#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblades View Post
haha gotta love it.

Anyways, there are scrolls which teleport you and it might be possible adding them up IF the typeids can be interchanged!

So simply said, add the teleport params to ur scroll and try it out. however, most likely it wont work as qyncho said. Never tried it to be honest ^^
i tried and replaced to teleport params it's completely changed to normal scroll and didn't gave the main job ( skill )
09/13/2013 10:13 Anonymous-6723#20
I tried too, won't work :) Or we are doing it wrong.
09/13/2013 11:39 Qynchou#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblades View Post
haha gotta love it.

I tried it. I forgot what it was, either the client didnt load up or it simply didnt work.
Eitherway the client doesnt load up or it functions as a normal return scroll (doesnt apply the query) probably because the TID can not be changed.

Afaik its not possible to do it in a 'proper' way so just stick on a description that takes effect after teleport or just DC the person (bad option imo).
09/14/2013 00:09 ahmed4ever2u#22
actually this is not possible.
because of type's for each scroll . your scroll is listed under the timed job category
and the return scroll's are listed on the teleport category
anyway you cant marge both of the category unless you have an emu. :)
10/07/2013 01:31 unionair#23
any news ?
10/07/2013 06:22 Anonymous-6723#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by unionair View Post
any news ?
Code:
actually this is not possible.
because of type's for each scroll . your scroll is listed under the timed job category 
and the return scroll's are listed on the teleport category 
anyway you cant marge both of the category unless you have an emu.

What you expect.. a magic stick and something changes... ?
No :)
10/07/2013 12:24 Royalblades#25
It's not possible unfortunatly, I've tried it before for around 30 minutes. Didnt work. There are other ways to make this possible though.
10/07/2013 13:35 鳳凰城#26
Like creating new idea instead of this fail skill shit related?

Hint: Any random item, if teleported, do effect.

Won't explain more.
10/07/2013 14:18 Qynchou#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Like creating new idea instead of this fail skill shit related?

Hint: Any random item, if teleported, do effect.

Won't explain more.
If I understand correctly you would remove choice from the player when to use it.
10/07/2013 15:39 鳳凰城#28
Basically yes, you'd announce that in the description of the item. also @pm.
10/07/2013 17:03 Royalblades#29
.... create a table (charid, actionid)
when scroll is used insert into that table.
at teleport read if charid exists. then do ur action and delete it from the table again.

cant believe nobody said that til now
10/07/2013 21:27 鳳凰城#30
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DAFUQ
I said i won't explain but fuck.. you have just cracked my brain

addlogchar -> event id = xx bro.. damn :S