[Caravan Online][Bot FORBIDDEN!][Cap 80][Low rates][Player-based][Play2Win]

09/08/2013 21:05 Tenzin[Caravan Online]#1
The server has been closed

Hello everyone,

it has been quite a while since Caravan Online closed its gates and also you haven't heard any statement from our side during this time. I want to excuse me that I've let you waiting for such a long time, and maybe most of our old players won't ever read this, but nevertheless I want to write it down.

The server has been closed due several mistakes. There has been intricacies with the server provider and also we had lacks in the management and the advertising of the server. At this point I have to say that my personal blame should be mentionend, because I was responsible for the server management as the admin. I wasn't able to fulfill my tasks, because of some private issues and also due to a lack of knowledge about all those server things to that time.

I want to say sorry to the players we disappointed, because you invested time and suppoort in our project and it was really unfair how you've been treated by us (better said by me, because my partner, [GM]Darman isn't responsible for anything that got to do with the server shut down). At this point I want to thank [GM]Darman for all the work, time, encouragement and support he invested in the project, or to keep it simple: The project hadn't been possible without him. Furthermore I'd like to say thank you to all the players who participated in our project and who made it possible to enjoy this amazing but way too short time.

Thanks for reading and best regards,

Tenzin
09/08/2013 21:07 Zodiao#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzin[Caravan Online] View Post
Enjoy the good old times on this oldschool, player-based and botfree server!

This server is different to others. Our idea is to make a server that is based on the players wishes, this is why we didn't change a lot at the original gameplay. The server will be updated with brand new content, who gets offered by our team. You, the player, have the chance to vote what you want and develop the game to your personal story!

Server Information:

Homepage: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Register: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Rates & Others:

Start Items:

Root Server:

Server Team:

Event Times:

New & Customized Game Content

What are you waiting for?
Join today and become the greatest Hero of YOUR Silk Road!
Good luck
09/08/2013 21:14 rdimondr#3
Currently downloading...

DONT LET ME DOWN!

:D

GL
09/08/2013 21:19 Nezekan#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

using a vps

you don't actually hope this server will be stable?

Please use a decent dedicated server
09/08/2013 21:24 Şehin-Şah#5
Need more information..
09/08/2013 21:38 uilobs#6
Im inlove <3... coming!

Wish you best!
09/08/2013 21:39 Tenzin[Caravan Online]#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Şehin-Şah View Post
Need more information..
Feel free to register at our homepage and check out some more information :D
09/08/2013 21:39 Cursednuck#8
Add More Info
09/08/2013 21:51 mkilic55#9
When is grand Opening ? I cant w8 to play here :)

Seems very cool GL :)
09/08/2013 21:53 Tenzin[Caravan Online]#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilic55 View Post
When is grand Opening ? I cant w8 to play here :)

Seems very cool GL :)
The server is open and ready to be played ;)
09/09/2013 01:28 rdimondr#11
Playing it.. waiting for others to join :D

GIVE IT a TRY!
09/09/2013 01:35 freeline#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Şehin-Şah View Post
Need more information..
+1
09/09/2013 01:50 terrut#13
bot free or forbidden ? :Ğ
09/09/2013 05:56 smenul#14
Server alrady fail when you say "Botting: FORBIDDEN!" this days who the fu`ck will handgrind?
09/09/2013 06:41 Nubstylez#15
gonna test it out since all the other servers i been trying to play are down..