Service for new Booster

09/07/2013 19:37 Annonymus420#1
You are new here and want to start your business?
All potential customer want to first check your skill (vouche game) before they decide for you.

There are enough super booster (most of them I even know). So if you want to be one of them then you need to prove yourself right.

Here, I give everyone a chance to prove themselves to me.
I have made enough vouche games and knows what it takes (I am also diamond player)

I'll just watch every game or records and then evaluate.
For this, I set up my account for the disposal is in bronze

In the end gets the booster and the community a detailed feedback.

Why I want to offer it?
I keep seeing how others so try to get a free boost even though they have no intentions of ordering a boost. and that is not right

I do not need the boost because I have 2 accounts in diamond and do not know what to do with the account.

Many are now determined to think that it's all just bullshit and the thread is determined also deleted

I'm just trying to prevent that the booster does not waste his time with randoms who do not want buy boost

I'm not interested in your opinion.
Most will be against it anyway

So new booster if i can help u just contact me

Peace to all

09/07/2013 20:40 Wannabe.#2
Hey, cool idea, would be very kind of you , if you can test us :)

Greetings
09/15/2013 22:15 j0ez#3
My boosting service would love a great view from your perspective :)
09/15/2013 22:28 dahaka36#4
I am interested too, i can do some vouche games for you tomorrow if you have time
09/15/2013 22:30 Annonymus420#5
feel free to add me .
have 3 weeks holidays atm from today ( championship startet ) :D
09/16/2013 23:02 Me Mose#6
Da sogesehen nichts gehandelt wird:

#moved
09/18/2013 22:38 Annonymus420#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Mose View Post
Da sogesehen nichts gehandelt wird:

#moved
Ok und danke für den Move und das ich das so machen darf.
Finde es echt eine Frechheit wie andere die booster ausnutzen um an wins zu kommen ohne das sie überhaupt einen boost wollen / brauchen .