Skill Range and Combo Count

09/06/2013 04:59 Cross Rose#1
Does anyone happen to know which file controls the range of skills and combo count/hits per attack?
09/06/2013 17:48 Parampaa#2
maybe newskilltemplet control that
09/06/2013 18:09 Cross Rose#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parampaa View Post
maybe newskilltemplet control that
Thanks for the reply. I've checked newskilltemplet while changing the skills and it didn't have anything. Although some of Eve's and Aisha's skills did have something for skill range, seems copying them to other skills don't work.

On another note, I've checked damageeffect and one thing I suggest people to not do is modify "DAMAGE_TIME =" and "DAMAGE = {MAGIC}/{PHYSIC}" as they control both player and mob damage modifiers making them able to kill you even with hacked stats.
It was somewhat funny seeing a level 60 get one hit by the first field monster you kill.
09/06/2013 18:23 Adrian420#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross Rose View Post
On another note, I've checked damageeffect and one thing I suggest people to not do is modify "DAMAGE_TIME =" and "DAMAGE = {MAGIC}/{PHYSIC}" as they control both player and mob damage modifiers making them able to kill you even with hacked stats.
It was somewhat funny seeing a level 60 get one hit by the first field monster you kill.
How can you die with GOD mode?
Also the DamegeEffect is used to do ... I don't know, something like this?-> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

EDIT
The skill thing is done using EffectSet.
DamageEffect can be used to increase the AOE of some moves but sadly I don't have a video for that
09/06/2013 19:59 Cross Rose#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian420 View Post
How can you die with GOD mode?
Also the DamegeEffect is used to do ... I don't know, something like this?-> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

EDIT
The skill thing is done using EffectSet.
DamageEffect can be used to increase the AOE of some moves but sadly I don't have a video for that
Thanks that confirmed what I thought it controlled. Anyway, I edited all the Damage along with Damage Time which increased the damage of myself and mobs. I wasn't in perfect god mode at the time so I actually did take hits rather than just 0s or Dodges.
The main reason I looked into DamageEffect was to change the tech points that each skill gave. That got me curious about Combo points. No luck so far with that though and searching is killing my playtime. ^^'