[REQ]Ksro 1.628 MC

07/16/2009 15:43 r3v3ng3r#1
I want to request a multiclient for ksro 1.628 . If somebody could make it , or teach me how to make I would be pleased. Thank you.

*Edit : I have the unpacked sro_client.exe , silkroad.exe is patched already. Help ^^
07/17/2009 06:40 mo3z#2
Its not Working,it says
Silkroad is Already running
:confused::confused::confused:
07/17/2009 13:33 r3v3ng3r#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo3z View Post
Its not Working,it says
Silkroad is Already running
:confused::confused::confused:
This is a request , and the attachment is just an unpacked sro_client.exe ... ofcourse not works , cus if it would have worked i wouldn't request one :D
07/18/2009 08:34 kamisagui#4
quiero bot y multiclient para ksro 1.628
07/18/2009 08:45 mo3z#5
i c >.<
i hope someone post it soon :S
07/18/2009 16:23 r3v3ng3r#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamisagui View Post
quiero bot y multiclient para ksro 1.628
NO WE FUCKING DON'T NEED BOT FOR KSRO , IF YOU BOT GO TO ISRO ! We need only mc.
07/18/2009 22:12 ms​#7
NOP away the conditional jump at offset 0x0076BD77.
07/18/2009 22:59 r3v3ng3r#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disconnect View Post
NOP away the conditional jump at offset 0x0076BD77.
I have NOPed it , but still writes error when starting the second client :/

YEAH i made it now i had to nop 0077EAC7 ... thanks your help anyway . i upload it to official madmac's mc topic you can download it there

Some mod close this thread pls. I solved it. Thanks
07/23/2009 04:31 emithekiller#9
Hey, im having some problem while finding the OEP U.U
If im not wrong this is a modified version of the ASProtect, am i right? If so, im screwed xD