Private Server Info and Support Thread

09/13/2015 01:53 megasuperleader#2071
Quote:
Originally Posted by olitis1 View Post
Please stop spamming this thread, the solution to your problem is to learn something about c# or java and how DO client works.
There aren't good answers. Is easy say "Learn to code". If he want to play with his friends, and he just want to make a good server with PLD and some other stuffs, why he can't ask for a help? I don't understand.

Why you don't, easily, help him to do something he want?

Bah. I don't know if I am wrong.
09/13/2015 01:57 S7K Yuuki#2072
Quote:
Originally Posted by megasuperleader View Post
There aren't good answers. Is easy say "Learn to code". If he want to play with his friends, and he just want to make a good server with PLD and some other stuffs, why he can't ask for a help? I don't understand.
Welcome to this subforum.

Sadly what he's asking for is not something like adding one magic file to the server files and its done. You need to edit the emulator and create the logic of that rocket.

Regards.-
09/13/2015 02:00 megasuperleader#2073
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7K Yuuki View Post
Welcome to this subforum.

Sadly what he's asking for is not something like adding one magic file to the server files and its done. You need to edit the emulator and create the logic of that rocket.

Regards.-
Ok, then is more easy explain to him this. Not just say "Learn to code". Is a better answer, because it makes us understand. All can understand.

That's my opinion, and I think is correct a opinion :)
09/13/2015 02:40 jaguar48#2074
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

goli ship 8k hp. There is a problem on board
please help
09/13/2015 10:51 olitis1#2075
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguar48 View Post

goli ship 8k hp. There is a problem on board
please help
As I see on your chat, you are using Linkpad's source (Orbit Reborn).
I've been looking linkpad emulator and he gets your max hp throught the table users on column "max_hp", check your row with your id and look / edit that field.
09/13/2015 17:40 SultanDP#2076
Hi guys i have a problem with the trade system of my server,
if someone can help me to solve it, i don't understand from where come the problem,
as you can see i can bid
all must work but when i refresh the auction it won't work, the database is connected all is ok i don't know why it's won't work ..

If someone have an idea ..
09/13/2015 17:50 Luffa#2077
Quote:
Originally Posted by SultanDP View Post
Hi guys i have a problem with the trade system of my server,
if someone can help me to solve it, i don't understand from where come the problem,
as you can see i can bid
all must work but when i refresh the auction it won't work, the database is connected all is ok i don't know why it's won't work ..

If someone have an idea ..
Does it save the records in the database properly or? Also you need a auction finishing script to give out rewards.
09/13/2015 18:13 SultanDP#2078
Yes but i have
this files as you can see to reset the auction, but when i launch the reset it's won't work .. ((Sorry i have difficult to explain me with my bad english .. ))

And in the database all tables are done about the auction :

09/13/2015 18:30 Luffa#2079
Quote:
Yes but i have
this files as you can see to reset the auction, but when i launch the reset it's won't work .. ((Sorry i have difficult to explain me with my bad english .. ))

And in the database all tables are done about the auction :

M8 i know all the files, i made them myself ;)
They all works like a charm if you know how to use them :3

Anyways I can fix them if you say that the files are the issue, but it will come with a minor fee.

Edit: I do not know who you got the files from, but i know a bigger DMCA agency that would love to know, so be carefull ;)

~Bau
09/13/2015 18:36 SultanDP#2080
I have buy files by Orbit World, if you won't help don't try to scare me with your Agency,

Enjoy .
09/13/2015 18:47 Luffa#2081
Quote:
I have buy files by Orbit World, if you won't help don't try to scare me with your Agency,

Enjoy .

And orbit world uses DP files. So you bought leaked files from a sh*t server. And you don't even know how to use them.
You should get your money back, from the seller. Cause he/she has B*ttF'ed you so hard.

Nuff Said.

~Bau
09/13/2015 19:34 YURI-ELIADE.ITALY#2082
enough to possess the files of dark planets that have been released once, have the same files to orbit worl I I still have a copy from the ship were released the admin you could not use I fixed and now works

09/13/2015 19:40 =INFINITY=#2083
Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
enough to possess the files of dark planets that have been released once, have the same files to orbit worl I I still have a copy from the ship were released the admin you could not use I fixed and now works

admin ship are easy...
much server files is dark planets + small modifications
09/13/2015 19:45 YURI-ELIADE.ITALY#2084
Quote:
Originally Posted by =INFINITY= View Post
admin ship are easy...
much server files is dark planets + small modifications
I know you take someone like me who knows nothing of the codes and know little English is not easy to put this eight months to figure out how to put the ship admin
09/13/2015 19:51 manulaiko3.0#2085
Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
I know you take someone like me who knows nothing of the codes and know little English is not easy to put this eight months to figure out how to put the ship admin
How the fuck does someone waste 8 months in replacing a file?