Hi, I am a diamond player offering an elo boosting service up to and including Diamond V
My pricing is as follows:
$15 per division in Bronze.
$22 per division in Silver.
$33 per division in Gold.
$45 per division in Plat.
Plat I -> Diamond V $55
Prices are negotiable and discounts are available for people looking for more than one division.
Contact me on skype: gorgy.t
Or email me at: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thank you
My pricing is as follows:
$15 per division in Bronze.
$22 per division in Silver.
$33 per division in Gold.
$45 per division in Plat.
Plat I -> Diamond V $55
Prices are negotiable and discounts are available for people looking for more than one division.
Contact me on skype: gorgy.t
Or email me at: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thank you