Negative feedback - Looking for Moderator

09/01/2013 14:51 Crash!#1
Hello everyone, first of all I apologize if I'm wrong section .. 1 week ago I was the victim of a scam of 55 euro by a epvp user, -> HiImBoosting <-, but the funny thing is that was not enough to steal my money, but he also invented the lies where he says he does not have even made a trade with me, I have all the more evidence says the opposite (skype conversation, Transation, email of paypal) .. How is it possible me to remove the negative feedback?

cheers.
09/01/2013 14:54 Mister Green#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Here you go. Post your case with all the evidence you have, and don't forget to PM the guy you traded with.
09/01/2013 15:19 Crash!#3
ok thx man :)
09/01/2013 15:44 larskrause#4
Meh, you'll never get it removed. Same thing happend to me. I wish you good luck, and hope you get it solved.
09/01/2013 15:52 Vergante#5
You shouldn't go for the new guy registered the last month because he's cheaper instead of a trusted member... Anyways, you should go to the complaing area.
09/01/2013 16:15 Crash!#6
thx guys, people like this should not exist in this world :)
09/01/2013 16:16 larskrause#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergante View Post
You shouldn't go for the new guy registered the last month because he's cheaper instead of a trusted member... Anyways, you should go to the complaing area.
I just stopped accepting trade requests until the trader is over, lost a few orders but worth it imo.
09/01/2013 16:22 Crash!#8
I know i will not get my money back.. but i will just hope, he will spend all my money for pharmacy :)
09/01/2013 17:37 Μatthew#9
By posting it here,you will get awarning only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larskrause View Post
I just stopped accepting trade requests until the trader is over, lost a few orders but worth it imo.
m2,0 costumers till now. XD
09/01/2013 17:47 Vergante#10
Paypal almost always gives the money back, just dispute...