agbot silrkoad version 1201 question answer plz.

07/14/2009 23:32 zitodef#1
i have the new version of the ag bot and why when i start nuconector then agbot. when i start isro client dont open the start dont appear what is the problem. help me plz. hope u can help me. thx.
07/15/2009 00:37 zitodef#2
answer plz help.
07/15/2009 02:31 theoneofgod#3
Unpatch the mediapatcher and try use SrProxy and Testosterone.
07/15/2009 09:28 Dexter7#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Unpatch the mediapatcher and try use SrProxy and Testosterone.
Can you expand on this more or post a link on 'how to'?
07/15/2009 10:05 theoneofgod#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter7 View Post
Can you expand on this more or post a link on 'how to'?
Download [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] passwords are Recyfer.info drag all of the files from Testosterone (C19H28O2.v7.25.zip) into your main Silkroad directory, and extract SrProxy anywhere.

Unpatch the media patcher, it should come with agBot, just run it like you installed it, it should uninstall.

Run SrProxy, tick revbot compatible, and press start, open agBot, run the loader and tick redirect IP, make sure the port in Testosterone and SrProxy are the same, default 15778, launch the client :)
07/15/2009 23:25 zitodef#6
thx for the help but is shit to conect is imposible -.- really imposible. i cant conect. 4hors and still...
07/16/2009 03:33 reLaxx``#7
Quote:
Download [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] passwords are Recyfer.info drag all of the files from Testosterone (C19H28O2.v7.25.zip) into your main Silkroad directory, and extract SrProxy anywhere.

Unpatch the media patcher, it should come with agBot, just run it like you installed it, it should uninstall.

Run SrProxy, tick revbot compatible, and press start, open agBot, run the loader and tick redirect IP, make sure the port in Testosterone and SrProxy are the same, default 15778, launch the client :)
Quick help, testosterone can't fine sro_client.exe, how do I fix this?
07/16/2009 03:42 theoneofgod#8
Testosterone needs to be inside Silkroad directory, not in a folder inside Silkroad, the 3 files need to be with the launcher.
07/16/2009 03:49 reLaxx``#9
Quote:
Testosterone needs to be inside Silkroad directory, not in a folder inside Silkroad, the 3 files need to be with the launcher.
Ok, now I get an error, random characters, then a "silkroad has stopped working".

Sorry for all the trouble. =/
07/16/2009 04:04 theoneofgod#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by reLaxx`` View Post
Ok, now I get an error, random characters, then a "silkroad has stopped working".

Sorry for all the trouble. =/
It's ok, can you take a screenshot of the error?
07/16/2009 04:55 reLaxx``#11
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

then this

07/16/2009 06:16 theoneofgod#12
That usually means SRO_Client can't connect to the login server, or SrProxy isn't communicating with Testosterone.

New loader [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Load SrProxy like this, and start it.

Load agBot. SrProxy should go like this if it's working.

Set up Testosterone like this, and launch.

Good luck.
07/17/2009 22:55 reLaxx``#13
Quote:
Just realized after I did a scan of my computer, this gave me a virus...:facepalm:
07/17/2009 23:15 recking#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by reLaxx`` View Post
Just realized after I did a scan of my computer, this gave me a virus...:facepalm:
sureley a false positive.
07/17/2009 23:39 reLaxx``#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
sureley a false positive.
So you're saying that it won't hurt my computer?