Auth syserr ~ Can't connect to the server.

08/28/2013 00:44 Woziee#1
Hey guys, I have some problems at connecting to the server. I have channel1, channel2, channel3, channel4, game99 and db syserr clear, empty, only in Auth i have problems and I can't connect to the server. Can somebody help me, please?
PHP Code:
SYSERR: Aug 27 20:29:15 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 789

SYSERR
: Aug 27 20:29:15 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Aug 27 20:29:18 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Aug 27 20:37:50 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Aug 27 20:37:50 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Aug 27 20:37:50 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

SYSERR
: Aug 28 01:40:59 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 764

SYSERR
: Aug 28 01:40:59 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Aug 28 01:41:02 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect. 
08/29/2013 15:58 Woziee#2
up.