Platin I - Diamond V !! Fast and trusted only!

08/26/2013 08:23 rydahv2#1
Searching for a booster whos trusted and want to play plat 1 to dia 5 for 40€ psc! (2x20)!! This acc already got 60LP and gains around 18LP per match!! ADD me on skype! This job shpuld be finished today! Skype: lennyrogue

Offering this job cuz i cant finish myself! Need to work and k promised the customer to finish this job asap
08/26/2013 08:41 fasteloboosting1#2
signature
08/26/2013 08:50 TheChineseSpear#3
added on skype
08/26/2013 08:59 rydahv2#4
And if i say trusted i mean trusted!
08/26/2013 09:25 n1ELTY#5
PM me if you want.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/26/2013 09:32 TheChineseSpear#6
this guy tried to scam me of doing a job for half the payement. he said we do it when i get on my pc even though the job isnt even for him its for another customer and he accuses me of being a scammer even though all i said was " i wont start till i get the first code" which was generous of me because for some reason he wouldnt even give me both codes which is already sketchy and then after he tells me hell log me in using teamviewer i tell him " ok send me the code and well get started" then he starts telling me he wont be home in 3 hours and deletes me because " he already said that even though he never even mentioned it lol

08/26/2013 09:42 rydahv2#7
Your pathetic. I wanted to give you 20first cuz u seem a scammer ;) im willing to go first but not with you. And u didnt post everything :-) well dont need to justify! I just dont take your service!!

And im willing to go first if you are a real trusted member!
08/26/2013 10:15 n1ELTY#8
I'll take this one. :)
08/26/2013 10:17 TheChineseSpear#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurstcallseu View Post
Your pathetic. I wanted to give you 20first cuz u seem a scammer ;) im willing to go first but not with you. And u didnt post everything :-) well dont need to justify! I just dont take your service!!

And im willing to go first if you are a real trusted member!
lol i posted the whole thing only thing left out was 3 messages i sent you after you blocked me
08/26/2013 12:07 EloSmurfs#10