Beanerrr = Scammer *Hassan Taseer Sarwar*

08/24/2013 14:25 IceKillerxΩ#1
This user has been selling hacked LOL accounts for awhile now, you'll purchase an account from him only for it to get taken back days/weeks later. He'll supply you fictitious recovery information and false original emails. He personally scammed me out over $300+ and I've already contacted his local Police DEPT. where I am creating a report, if you have any past dealings with him please PM me / come to me ASAP

This person has been on this forum previously and has been BANNED for the exact same thing he is doing now, scamming - please see his past usernname "DeathTheK!d" [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

His information is as follows

Full Name: Hanan Taseer Sarwar / Hassan Taseer Sarwar

Social: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , youtube.com/channel/UCsPW7AkmthOYGrCUtNm2dNQ , plus.google.com/114292749947589810343 , plus.google.com/102442369681061631853 , [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Email Ties: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Paypal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Phone: 289-689-8207

Address: 624 Upper Paradise Rd., Hamilton Canada (He previously lived in the Brampton area)

IP Address: 50.70.169.57 - S0106602ad09840f2.hm.shawcable.net

School: St. Thomas More Catholic Secondary School

1045 Upper Paradise Rd Hamilton, ON L9B 2N4, Canada
+1 905-388-3030

Friends: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Family: Sister (Maria Malik) - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], Brother (Ali Mujahid) - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], Uncle (Chaudhary Tauqeer Sarwar) - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If Mods need chat/skype/text logs please contact me to verify. DO NOT deal with this individual

Please comment to keep post active