Gamescom Ticket codes , price inside

08/24/2013 12:21 Darkvillain#1
I have 2 gamescom ticket codes which i got from people who didnt need their ticket anymore.

Price is 5 euro which means u get 2 skins and champions (if u dont have them yet) for 5 euro!

I will fill in the information on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and send u screenshots from the info i fill in and the reaction afterwards...

I need psc or paypal payments. Ofc if u dont trust me dont reply in here. I will add u on skype when u reply in here
08/24/2013 15:10 xbuji6#2
nice seller very trusted
08/24/2013 15:16 Darkvillain#3
More codes to come tommorow!!! im out of codes now but im goin to gamescom tommorow ...


Quote:
Originally Posted by xbuji6 View Post
nice seller very trusted

T4t!
08/26/2013 09:39 Darkvillain#4
Update :

Been to gamescom yesterday and now i have 20+- codes to trade here. The codes are from people who didnt need their ticket anymore (cuz gamescom was finished).

Price is still 5euro but i will need U to pay first , if u dont trust me plz dont bother.
U can add me on skype if u want : Shamaanwow


I also accept RP// 1x 975skin of my choice as payment :)

Quote:
The mini-site will be available for three days following the end of Gamescom
Quote from :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Up
08/27/2013 11:50 Brolaf!#5
Need a vouch?
08/27/2013 14:33 dupliicity#6
Added on skype
08/27/2013 19:31 Darkvillain#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolaf! View Post
Need a vouch?
And with vouch u mean? Im pretty new on this forum :P
08/27/2013 19:47 .Haise#8
Want to trade for a crysis 2 origin key?
08/27/2013 19:53 ChaInSaW'#9
He answer fast, is frindly and his codes are working.
Proof: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

with kind regards,
ChaInSaW'