gamescom codes for skins

08/24/2013 09:40 Gamer24#1
I sell codes for woobox to get the riot blitzcrank and arcadehecarim skin

I search psc, egold or steam tradingcards

The skins will be 5-7 days after gamescom on your Account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich verkaufe die gamescomkarten code für riot blitzcrank und arcane hecarim die auf woobox eingelöst werden.

Ich suche psc, egols und steam sammelkarten macht mir ein Angebot

Die skins werden erst 5-7 tage nach der gamescom auf euren accounts sein
08/24/2013 09:42 beliarro#2
how much
08/24/2013 10:58 Haders#3
I can buy in steam trading cards, what would be the price?
08/24/2013 11:00 ᴿᴼᵀᵀᵂᴱᴵᴸᴱᴿ™#4
Villeicht auch Interesse an einem Guild Wars 2 Account mit einem lv 80 Waldläufer? :)
08/24/2013 13:13 beliarro#5
I want one. skype: liviu.io (write that u are from here)
08/26/2013 12:42 Haders#6
I've already offered to buy in cards and added you on skype.
What is the price?
08/26/2013 13:35 Gamer24#7
you can make me a offer :)

Just write me in skype or here
08/27/2013 11:58 Haders#8
I would pay 10 steam trading cards.
If you're not happy with the price feel free to counter offer.
08/27/2013 12:43 Gamer24#9
i think more about 13-14 but i must just see first the cards :)