How to unpack sro client by ollydbg ?

08/21/2013 18:22 Zerround#1
The SRO client packed by ASPack 2.12 -> Alexey Solodovnikov (Check by PEiD)

I try on Stripper, AspackDie, AntiSPack .but not success.

It error every time when i open the game.

I think Ollydbg can manual unpack it.

How to unpack sro client by ollydbg ?

Thank you
08/21/2013 18:24 Nezekan#2
ASPack is really easy to unpack

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

are you sure you used the correct version of those programs?
08/21/2013 19:16 Kape7#3
ASPack is the default packer the client has I guess, iSRO uses it, ollydbg can still read it if I remember well. If not, nezekan's unpacker will do it.
08/21/2013 21:12 LinuxExpert#4
Olly debug uses scripts made by peoples to unpack files, Sure to do that you have to understand good about ollydebug.

First of all download any program to check which porgram used to pack this file.

after that find the right unpacker for it
08/21/2013 21:37 Zerround#5
---