50% off 330k uri Link

08/20/2013 05:35 iiKrYPtOniT3#1
Heres the link for half off 330k uri.. I think they say once you use it once you cant use it again.

***link removed***
08/20/2013 05:37 bastianwolf#2
does it work during mega? or is it one of those bullshit pop ups from the homepage?
08/20/2013 05:39 iiKrYPtOniT3#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastianwolf View Post
does it work during mega? or is it one of those bullshit pop ups from the homepage?
I used it during mega on my main and it worked... some people in the forums said it didn't work or wasn't supposed to. But for me it worked, but sadly i can't use it again.
08/20/2013 08:11 hghkg1#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiKrYPtOniT3 View Post
Heres the link for half off 330k uri.. I think they say once you use it once you cant use it again. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
it says timed out
08/20/2013 09:39 ZzEndayZz#5
Hellooooo Good~Try~Noobs with user ID 25250037 and plays on USA 1 (west coast) :rolleyes:

(..paymentsupport/?game=22&instance=145&language=en&userid=25250037& nickname=Good~Try~Noobs&fromgame=1)
08/20/2013 10:06 blahblah9#6
OMG IT WORKED I BOUGHT YOU 330K URI -.-
08/20/2013 13:39 Sήøwy#7
Scam, nice...
#closerequest
08/20/2013 14:51 spear-head#8
ir work´s on mega? so... 990.000 uri for $ 49.99????

thanks

SPEAR
08/20/2013 15:36 Mladen3Gajic#9
u will just buy uri for him lool dont do it :D
08/20/2013 15:42 LighT.'#10
Don't even bother. It's scam and link doesn't work anyways.
08/20/2013 15:55 bustixxx#11
i've used this offer 3 weeks ago during a x3 and it's working perfectly 49,50 euro = 990.000uri + 10 % for use credit card
08/20/2013 16:06 tata26#12
Best way to close scamers acc is buy sth and make a dispute ;)
08/20/2013 16:21 Sήøwy#13
True indeed...and bad that you have 2 accounts and maybe more bustixxx
08/20/2013 16:42 bustixxx#14
sorry but i don't understand what you say asd26 ( i'm italian and my english it's not so good)
08/20/2013 16:46 iiKrYPtOniT3#15
Geez people I didn't know it was linked to user ID calm your butts down. I guess moderator can close.