Wanna get a top-skilled Runescape account

07/11/2009 04:32 renepaley#1
For many times I wished I could have a top-skilled runescape account. It’s really amazing to enjoy a high-leveled account fighting with a monster in the game, cutting as high as 30 hitpoints each time when he waved his arms, that’s gorgeous! I still remember those times when I fighted with monsters whose combat level are just 5 or less higher than I was, and I got killed momentarily even before I realized that it was a good choice to run away. That did angry me. Then I worked harder on my runescape account, hoped to get it to a higher level so that I could earn much more revere in the game, oh also to kill those goddam monsters, that’s the initial. However, as time went by, I found it was not that easy to upgrade the cambat level and skills as I thought. Sometimes I just wanted to give up, but every time when the fighting image came into my mind, I persuaded myself to keep going, but, I failed anyway. I was confused and tried to find a faster way to get a top-leveled account, I didn’t want to waste time any more.I need your help.
07/11/2009 07:58 gerble93#2
I highly recommend using RSBOT:
07/18/2009 16:50 timotyman#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] <---- cant go wrong if youre willing to pay for it. ok no offence to rsbot users but i would neva use rsbot.
rsbot=BANNHAMMER...
no offence
07/18/2009 18:02 summoner01#4
Anything like bots/hacks can be bannable if your not careful.
07/18/2009 18:36 timotyman#5
yea but rsbot if soooo detectable
07/27/2009 14:28 xzodi06#6
KBOT FTW!! :)! Solves randoms etc.
07/30/2009 19:14 gerble93#7
i've been using rsbot for since it came out, never been banned... er anything :P