Drag bot

08/18/2013 18:41 m1tch#1
Hi players, I have found a new drag bot, requirements:
3 instances of NFSW started with GMZ hack; windowed 800x600 resolution, minimum details, default brightness.
If a error occur, the bot will automatically shutdown the PC after ~100 second (if you will not close the error box message).
Tested and worked for me :cool: .
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/18/2013 23:14 realdealx#2
this sounds dodgy no nfsw bot shud EVER automatically shutdown a p.c :confused:
08/19/2013 01:58 Supremo7#3
Automatically shutting down the PC indeed sounds suspicious. Calling a coder to reverse engineer this thing ASAP. Not downloading until I'm sure it's safe.
08/19/2013 08:38 berkay2578#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremo7 View Post
Automatically shutting down the PC indeed sounds suspicious. Calling a coder to reverse engineer this thing ASAP. Not downloading until I'm sure it's safe.
On it :p

--
He tried to be different, but nah.. he couldn't do it. So the script is shi'. Don't waste your time :p :D

08/19/2013 10:48 NFS-King#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
The script is shi'. Don't waste your time :p :D
Like a BOSS :bandit:
08/19/2013 13:20 m1tch#6
Indeed, it can't be compared with other bots ..., negative parts is easy to find ..
But some positive parts that I found:
- It's very good for drag achievement (done 300 races and going up, the coder already done the drag achievement)
- shutdown is good for night farming (I tried other bots at night, and at morning I observed sometimes that the bot was not working only for a few races ..., this bot do not let your computer go for nothing ...)
- legal times (it uses drunk driver cheat from GMZ hack)
- nobody will report you
And is good for part farming ...
I shared this bot with you, everyone can decide if want to use it as is or not ..
08/19/2013 17:11 aly1234#7
Mitch,roman,dupa cum se vad numele Functiilor.Clar.
Mitch is a romainian :)
08/20/2013 08:53 narciisss#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by aly1234 View Post
Mitch,roman,dupa cum se vad numele Functiilor.Clar.
Mitch is a romainian :)
And what if is romanian??
You are the same..
08/20/2013 13:06 berkay2578#9
Auto-Shutdown thingy is not even near "meh" - It will close PC randomly since it's AutoIT.
PixelGetColor stuff etc. is completely useless. This is not WoW, NFSW always shows them at the same place every time.
However, if you are the coder and if it's your first bot then it's good. You still have lot to learn though.
08/23/2013 19:37 0x404#10
new drag bot in september , no need for crap , just wait for tha original " Drag me Evil "
08/24/2013 05:06 Desynchronised#11
Cmon people, he did an ok bot.
Yeah code is a bit weird, but it works.
08/24/2013 16:37 realdealx#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynchronised View Post
Cmon people, he did an ok bot.
Yeah code is a bit weird, but it works.
lol yes it mite of been a good bot but the way it is at mo its not a ok bot it randomly turns ur p.c off that's extra weird
09/04/2013 21:46 m1tch#13
Sincerely, for me the PC never was shut-ted down randomly (the most of time, one of the game instance was waiting to much to start the race and then the bot shut down the PC), but since is AutoIT ....
However, I updated the first post with a version, where the shut down have become an option.
Some features that I have not mentioned: in the folder where the bot is, is created a log file with number of races played, and a screenshot of screen when the error have occurred.
I have already finished the drag achievement a more days ago, so happy bot-ing ...