WTS sro server creator

07/10/2009 14:09 kry5tar#1
Hi,i created an server for sro maxim skill level 90 max level 90.I have europa map and caracters....
It's a very good server don't have game crash.I have CTF event...It
is that at the joymax.
V 1.76
I have item mall...Silks charge only gm
I sell this for 185$.
And it isn't an emulator
pm me
Thx for read :)
07/10/2009 14:13 GoNight#2
any pics or vids ?

scam..
if you really had a server youd charge it for alot more money..
gtfo...

like we dont have enought scamers as it is..

btw: your english sux
07/10/2009 14:28 tboy1991#3
test server? or get lost... -.-
07/10/2009 14:28 Windrius#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kry5tar View Post
I sell this for 185$.
And it isn't an emulator
:D hahahaha LMAO! GTFO you scamer =] What you say you stole it from joymax and now you wanna sell it for $185? GTFO I'ma reporting ya :)
07/10/2009 16:06 Lander007#5
You should posts screens or a movie first ;) Otherwise nobody is going to believe you.
07/10/2009 16:08 GoNight#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lander007 View Post
You should posts screens or a movie first ;) Otherwise nobody is going to believe you.
if he had a server he would seel it for more than 10k $
but in this case hes selling it for 185$ ?!?

scam..
07/10/2009 16:12 recking#7
#reported...

i cant believe it... omg.
07/10/2009 16:51 _KillaH_#8
#Closed
#Ban request

We don't want scammers on epvp !