Regpage plz any1??

07/10/2009 04:48 spock122#1
May anyone at all help me out with my registerpage the problem is that i need it to add there accounts to my navicat dbs when they register on the regpage so i dont half to make a username and pass for them...if u have teamviewer than that would be a big help to me and thanks to any that helps in advance....:mofo::pimp:
07/10/2009 11:13 ArabianPrince#2
here is it .. follow the steps
1-u must have wamp
2-put the page in www folder
3-then run apache
4- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/10/2009 11:49 spock122#3
doin it that way only works for me no one els...get on ur team and see wat im talkin bout lol....add me on msn if u would wanna help atfer all ur the only 1 even tryin to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/10/2009 14:05 ArabianPrince#4
u added me before i am [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] . i think the problem is in the ports open port 80...
07/10/2009 21:01 spock122#5
Okay here the problem that i need to fix....Welcome to Our Account Registration Account Registration

UserID:
Password:
Retype Password:
Email:

Notice: Undefined variable: mydbacc in F:\wamp\www\register.php on line 72

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in F:\wamp\www\register.php on line 88
Account registered successfully.
07/10/2009 22:32 Romur#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by spock122 View Post
Notice: Undefined variable: mydbacc in F:\wamp\www\register.php on line 72

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in F:\wamp\www\register.php on line 88
Account registered successfully.
It tells you what your problem is. An undefined variable on line 72, So open the register.php page and find where either line 72 is or where it say
Code:
mysql_select_db($mydbacc);
You can change where the $mydbacc to your account database, either "my", "my2", or "account" so it would look like the following.

Code:
mysql_select_db('my');
Or

Code:
mysql_select_db('my2');
Or

Code:
mysql_select_db('account');
Or if you want to add the variable its normally in the inc/config.php file. find where it says.

Code:
$myuser = "DBUsername"; 		//your server login username
$mydb = "my";           //your server my database
And add the variable you need so it will be like

Code:
$myuser = "DbUser"; 		//your server login username
$mydb = "my";           //your server my database
$myaccount ="YourAccountDatabaseName";		//your server account database
for your second error, you can manually insert an account into your account table. It will make this error go away.
07/11/2009 01:15 spock122#7
Thanks for every one thats help out so far and i do have my repage workin with my nav dbs and it will show accounts created when they are created of course but heres the errors that i get that i was tryin to explain its better to understand me better in a pic than just tellin you hehe........... [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/11/2009 03:11 badboy r4c3r#8
Sorry i can not read the eroor msg is there any way of getting better pics as this is blury.
07/11/2009 12:07 spock122#9
?
07/11/2009 14:59 ArabianPrince#10
i hope this can help u put the register.php in the attachment in the www folder
07/11/2009 22:39 connorbacon99#11
we cant just give everyone everything..another issue..teach them how to fix it instead of just giving them the fix..learn from Romur
07/11/2009 23:18 ArabianPrince#12
man i knew that u will comment .i know his problem romur isnot solving his problem .he have another problem in the php its self so i gave him aworking one without the problem he has.
Quote:
his problem is aline appear in his register page telling him (Notice: Undefined index: B1 in F:\wamp\www\register.php on line 70)
so plz man dont attack me hard . and at last thxs for your comment
07/13/2009 22:03 badboy r4c3r#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianPrince View Post
i hope this can help u put the register.php in the attachment in the www folder
ok ihave dlded this file that up osted but how can i link to my website for my server if i use my 192.XXX.X.XX ip only i can use, any help would be appreciated:cool:
07/13/2009 22:21 connorbacon99#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianPrince View Post
man i knew that u will comment .i know his problem romur isnot solving his problem .he have another problem in the php its self so i gave him aworking one without the problem he has. so plz man dont attack me hard . and at last thxs for your comment
not trying to attack you man. just saying we need to help also. but i understand the situation :)
07/14/2009 02:07 PowerChaos#15
192.XXX.X.XX

is it like 192.168.X.X
then it is localhost

then you are behind a firewall/rooter and then you need to check for your normal ip ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] helps to see your outbound ip)

then you need to check a few things

start wamp or your apache , checks if it shows the register page
then go to my proxy ... or use a other comp ... and go to your extern ip (the ip you saw)

if that doesnt show anything , then it means that the port 80 is blocked from your pc

try to open the ports in all your firewalls from your ip
and Shutdown windows firewall in case you cant config it ...

then go to the rooter firewall and input your intern ip to allow a exeption of the firewall , or put the dmz to your intern ip (not every rooter got that option to open all ports on a single computer)

or even better , just disable the firewall until you figured out how to config it as it need to work , but thats for later
so , disable all firewalls , and then try it again

if that not works , then something is blocking the ports or your rooter just dont allow you to fully disable the firewall and then you need to input the exeption of it

to make it short
check your outbound ip
go to your outbound ip from a proxy/other comp
if failt
disable all Firewalls and try again

Greets From The Crasher
ps: try hamachi to in case it fails , so you know if it is your router or firewall , if firewall then hamachi woulnd work eather , if rooter then hamachi will works )

Thank you
Greets From The Crasher