ID Login ( Not in Use ) - Help

08/16/2013 11:47 silverquent#1
:confused:

Hi all,
I played Cabal online Indonesia, and I would like to inquire further about the program banned cabal online system.

because I can not login cabal, and if do not mind, I would like to ask please help me restore my char banned from cabal auto system ..
please.... :confused::confused::confused:

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
08/16/2013 13:03 DieKippe90#2
You're lost. You can send a ticket to the support and hope to get your account back. But won't happen in most cases :D
08/16/2013 14:31 silverquent#3
I hope once I get back online cabal account.
two characters can not log back on.
because the system auto banned program Cabal online Indonesia.
maybe the team FUJI TRAINER makers can help me with this problem.

:'(
08/18/2013 23:15 joxof#4
@silverquent
Honestly, your Cabal ID account are banned permanently. And it's impossible to restore your account & characters :)

@DieKippe90
Cabal ID don't have a ticket to the support or something like that :p