Hot Key

07/08/2009 20:56 Anonymosity#1
is there a tutorial that can help me create a hot key for Godmode? since it's located in Advanced Options and not Cheat Table, Kiki is not showing an option to have a hot key for it. I tried to figure it out for myself and it seems like I have to create a trainer of some sort. I'm aware of the trainer that was released but I'm wondering if someone can tell me how to create a hotkey as requested... or if I really have to, a trainer. :)

I don't wanna sound annoying or anything, specially that everyone is looking for a bypass ^ ^ but..

I'm just gonna refresh this and see if anyone someone who can help would be able to reply. thankies~
07/17/2009 10:56 GsNrg#2
NONOMNOONONONONONONONO!
07/17/2009 11:34 Anonymosity#3
lmao hey now.. I just need help ^ ^

erhm, I've read in the forums that another injector is available :rolleyes:
07/17/2009 13:18 Adroxxx#4
In Kiki you must click on Quick List -> Advanced Options -> (first button) create standalone trainer. Then you can make hotkeys for your hack.
07/17/2009 13:52 Doubleerror#5
Argh Adro...
I'm creating a pictured Topic on that and you just pop in and say it...
Well, if anyone is interested:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/17/2009 14:45 Anonymosity#6
omg thank you very much ^ ^

I'll have fun with this, thank you :handsdown: