pro BM / Morai server

08/13/2013 09:48 more_morai#1
Blade Master on morai server, optimal build. Full r9 3d cast most items +10/+11 / vit gem. Aps build is 3 item r9 3d cast with x2 -int claws. On same account there is also a 101 r8 archer on same account.

r9 build:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

aps build:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Archer:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I'm looking for serious offers only (might consider trade + money)
08/20/2013 09:18 more_morai#2
And ofc he is Demon with 99% of skills maxed. and all morai skills as well
08/22/2013 16:42 more_morai#3
*bumpidy bump*
09/17/2013 09:43 more_morai#4
I left the game, so I'm selling if i get good offer.. post or mail me offers..
09/27/2013 14:08 more_morai#5
*more offers pls*
10/15/2013 10:39 more_morai#6
? nobody wants to place an offer for this ? its a rly well geared toon with alot of time and money put into it.. pls post or pm serious offers..
10/15/2013 15:39 rubendadema#7
I can offer you 500$ for the account
10/16/2013 13:19 JoanAO#8
how much?
nevermind xD
10/22/2013 11:10 more_morai#9
im looking for 500 euro ($700 ish) /or highest offer
10/29/2013 16:13 more_morai#10
b.u.m.p
11/01/2013 12:14 more_morai#11
bump the bump
11/04/2013 16:15 more_morai#12
still bumping.. its a rly good char, c'mon ppl make some nice offers