Do you even Vik?

08/07/2013 21:07 datlox#1
Want to buy boost from Plat V to IV, the hitch is you must only do it using Viktor. I know this is an odd request so price is negotiable and i expect it to come a bit higher than usual.
08/07/2013 21:12 legaya12#2
I guess I can do it, I play victor quite often. :D
08/07/2013 21:20 homerguy#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaya12 View Post
I guess I can do it, I play victor quite often. :D
... you can't even spell "Viktor", i doubt you're playing him much.
08/07/2013 21:25 legaya12#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by homerguy View Post
... you can't even spell to "Viktor", i doubt you're playing him much.
So whether I can or cant spell his name determines my skill level on anything? i see

You cant type correct english either, doubt you can do it at all.
08/08/2013 00:55 illectroo#5
add me on skype.
08/08/2013 01:00 Loki :)#6
I'm a diamond 1 player and I can add you with proof and stuff.

I know for a fact that I can do this for you so just pm me your skype and we can talk.
08/08/2013 02:47 Syndraboosts#7
40 EU i guess skype : syndraboosts
08/08/2013 02:51 eSe7en#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by homerguy View Post
... you can't even spell "Viktor", i doubt you're playing him much.
lmao
08/08/2013 02:52 ErnestoChegevara#9
signature
08/08/2013 03:12 DELLZOR#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaya12 View Post
So whether I can or cant spell his name determines my skill level on anything? i see

You cant type correct english either, doubt you can do it at all.
Can't*
I*

That's all I have to say :^)
08/08/2013 03:14 Amumu the mummy#11
Come on man he's just playing with ya
08/08/2013 06:04 TheChineseSpear#12
i can do it for $50 add me on skype: cheezepenguin
08/08/2013 11:39 Stratospheric#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DELLZOR View Post
Can't*
I*

That's all I have to say :^)
Thanks for tryharding on this sentence.