08/07/2013 20:02 ThaGoldenEagle#1

Hello everyone!

I would like to buy some skin codes.

At the moment I'm interested in:
Pax sivir
Pax jax
Riot singed
K9 Nasus
All skin codes should either be on EUW or NA.

If you are trusted I am willing to go first, if you dont want to go first we can use a MM but the fees (if there are any) will be paid by you.

Offers can be made in this thread or via PM. Additional info can be found below.*

*=All trades will be done via PM. Prices will also be discussed via PM, and of course the lowest price will be taken.

You'll get paid via:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/07/2013 20:11 Twisted Treeline#2
have you contacted stanley/link yet?
08/07/2013 20:20 kpark#3
Got all the skins you listed above. PM'd you, please reply if interested as it will take me a day to access the codes.
08/07/2013 21:35 BartM93#4
I bought from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and he is fucking fast and trustee, you should use him aswell for a safe trade :)
08/09/2013 11:29 ThaGoldenEagle#5
Well I got scammed by ultrareef... I'll only be buying skins from trusted people or if you go first. It cost me 20€ so I'm not able to pay a lot for the skins since I do not have a lot left and it takes me a long time to get more...

At the moment the I'm looking for riot graves (max 10€) and riot nasus/pax sivir (max 15€)..

If you agree to these conditions mentioned above please send me a PM.
08/09/2013 11:34 DELLZOR#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaGoldenEagle View Post
Well I got scammed by ultrareef... I'll only be buying skins from trusted people or if you go first. It cost me 20€ so I'm not able to pay a lot for the skins since I do not have a lot left and it takes me a long time to get more...

At the moment the I'm looking for riot graves (max 10€) and riot nasus/pax sivir (max 15€)..

If you agree to these conditions mentioned above please send me a PM.
Yeah, on his thread, everyone caught him so yeah. Always research on the person before buying something :/