elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
Nostale
>
Don [NosTale]
« full version
Don [NosTale]
08/05/2013 18:30
scream52
#1
Hello, I would like to know how to make a donation? Because I want to download the latest versions of WAAT ^ ^
08/05/2013 18:44
Altamont
#2
You canīt donate anymore. ;)
08/05/2013 18:52
scream52
#3
I have never made a donation ^^
08/05/2013 18:57
Altamont
#4
I think you didnīt understand me. :D I meant the donation for WAAT was closed! You canīt donate anymore.
08/05/2013 18:59
scream52
#5
Okay, thank you for the information.
A closed
08/05/2013 20:23
DoDo1997
#6
He can donate if he have luck... :D like me:D
08/05/2013 21:04
Smke
#7
DoDo1997 u haven't luck, u have money and isn't the same xD
08/05/2013 21:09
Altamont
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by
DoDo1997
He can donate if he have luck... :D like me:D
No, he canīt anymore, Elektro just said he canceled the offer for new peoples to donate. You just donated early enough. :D