Free Elo boost !

08/02/2013 19:47 TheLeageplayer#1
Hello i am an diamond player and are looking for people to help out of elo hell!
I am doing this for free for a period of time only cause i would like to earn some trust and get a good reputation but it is one thing i would want in return and that is that you recomend me on this site if you think it goes well.

1 I can boost in bronze sillver and gold i am currently not offering boosts in platinum because it takes to long.

2 region must be in euw or eune because of the language

3 If you think it goes well you must recomend me in this thread

4 contact me by add my skype Theleageplayer or send a pm here

5 I rather not boost more than 1-3 divisions for one person cause i want to do as many as possible.

6 i wont use ur rp or ip and dont speak to anyone on your account

I am new in this forum so if this is in the wrong section dont be to hard on me and escuse my bad spelling

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
08/02/2013 19:59 Wannabe.#2
Accept in skype :)
08/02/2013 20:00 Trance-X#3
can one trust?
08/02/2013 20:09 TheLeageplayer#4
Ill accept all reqúest later cause im curently playing whit my frinds (=
and u can trust me i doesnt have any use of your accounts i have my own i only want to get som early custommers and get god feedback so i can earn some money on this (=
And beside if i steal urt account u can just contact riot to get it back so nothing to worry about guys (=

the sevice is currently down cause of bad internet something has happended and we gonna need an new router