[Question] Uce, Ce, rootkits, and basics

07/04/2009 21:43 Ka me Ha me Ha#1
Ok first of all i hope my English is ok and that this wont be a to long post.

There are a few tutorials for making an uce, most of them are pretty out dated, is the method for making a uce still working?

How about the strings that are detected, are there any new ones or those are the only one detected? i am a bit confused on these strings the very for every anti hacking software right? like gameguard, hshiled ... also i have tried compiling a new cheat engine source and i have a few problems.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I got to the part "3I. Configuring the Cheat Engine GUI" and i couldn't do it even when i copied the older version file (CE.5.3).
Lets say i got through this part and i completed the tutorial would this CE be an UCE, i am a bit confused what and how is it detected.

I am wondering about the root kits, these kits are used for hiding a process right? so is it safe to use a root kit, i mean if i use one wouldn't it be easy for a virus,keyloger.... to get on my computer and just hide it self from my anti virus program?

And for the last part i have a question about how should one learn more about "hacking" i have used a UCE before, but i am very poor at programing my knowledge is close to zero, i lil or almost nothing about sql, php... (lets say i am a noob and i don't know anything) for this part of my post i would like you to understand that i do not want to be a hacker i just want to play with games (i am not really into playing a game i wanna play with it and in the process of doing it i want to learn a few things).

i hope to see some constructive replays:)
07/04/2009 22:02 mki#2
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????
07/04/2009 22:19 Jason_Voorhees_GER#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mki View Post
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????
Fuck you you fucking faggot go fuck yourself motherfucking retard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

07/05/2009 00:55 katze123#4
das musste gesagt werden^^
07/05/2009 01:57 Sausage#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Voorhees_GER View Post
Fuck you you fucking faggot go fuck yourself motherfucking retard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

das musste gemeldet werden^^
07/05/2009 03:22 meak1#6
ja is ab 18
07/06/2009 01:17 Ka me Ha me Ha#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka me Ha me Ha View Post

i hope to see some constructive replays:)
those certainly aren't.
07/06/2009 13:05 cheater-.-#8
look at the official ce website in the forum there are the strings that are actual detected