sbot password

07/18/2013 19:50 b00ter#1
I just created new account at Sbot and I made id for the bot but I didn't had to make password for the bot what I can do?
help plz
07/19/2013 19:12 Callum#2
It's required for you to create a password as you create your account, so what your saying is either false, or you've bought it from someone unreliable.
07/21/2013 00:32 alexhun#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00ter View Post
I just created new account at Sbot and I made id for the bot but I didn't had to make password for the bot what I can do?
help plz
u have to use ur sbot forum acc's pw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
It's required for you to create a password as you create your account, so what your saying is either false, or you've bought it from someone unreliable.
u missunderstood him^^
07/27/2013 20:14 ForceNetwork#4
Why use Sbot if Mbot works fine. Or is this about Isro?