Where do I report a scammer?

07/18/2013 13:25 Resical#1
I have been scammed by AllesBelegt (845 TBM and 410 Mediations). Where do I report him to get him banned? (I've got proof).
07/18/2013 13:33 Pyrolex#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N.
Baiting other members is forbidden, if you have a problem with another member please use our [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to solve the conflict. Furthermore we consider all scammer accusations to be baiting, no matter what proofs you have. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]/[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is your place to go in such situations.
reference: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/18/2013 13:33 Syc#3
Use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/18/2013 16:00 Resical#4
Ok thanks guys, I've done that. Hope the kid gets banned now. Scamming for 40 euro's, lol.
07/19/2013 06:34 Peshо#5
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

As I said many times - the most trusted is the biggest scammer!
07/19/2013 09:29 Resical#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

As I said many times - the most trusted is the biggest scammer!
I'll add this to my complaint thread, if there are more people scammed by AllesBelegt please tell me, it increases the chance of getting this scammer off Elitepvpers.

Thanks
07/19/2013 17:40 Peshо#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resical View Post
I'll add this to my complaint thread, if there are more people scammed by AllesBelegt please tell me, it increases the chance of getting this scammer off Elitepvpers.

Thanks
He has done it many times. The amount of people doesn't matter if they don't provide proofs. I have sent proofs to the admins and he should be banned soon.
07/19/2013 18:54 Resical#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
He has done it many times. The amount of people doesn't matter if they don't provide proofs. I have sent proofs to the admins and he should be banned soon.
I have sent proof aswell. He'll get banned.