speehack\sandbox

07/16/2013 12:23 shakalaka_boom#1
I apologize if this was asked already.
I packed the Game.exe, it cleared part of the hacks, but how to remove the sandbox multi-client and Cheat engine speed hack?
multi-client through sandbox can be tracked on the logs though as that, but the speed hack, I'm looking through the logs did not find anything abnormal ...
there is a way to patch the game.exe?
07/17/2013 18:58 shakalaka_boom#2
as i can at least determine in logs what speed hack? I looked through the logs and did not see anything at all ...
07/18/2013 10:38 nubness#3
Your logs will not tell you if a player speed hacked or not because it's all client sided.
07/18/2013 14:18 shakalaka_boom#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
Your logs will not tell you if a player speed hacked or not because it's all client sided.
I watched time and x-z coordinates... but it is not giving a clear picture, because the logs are written only actions...

So patch the client does not work out? as I wrote I noob, and in programming in general a complete zero :D. .. will try to write script that will kill processes Cheat engine and sandbox ...
can at least partly help