Coaching

07/13/2013 18:09 Jordy.EPVP#1
I am looking for Coaching. I want to improve in League of Legends and want some help with that to speed the process.
I've had a few hours coaching before and we mainly focussed on 1 vs 1's.
I would like you to leave a reply, PM me or contact me on Skype (jordy.epvp)
In what way you contact me is up to you but I would like to ask you guys to fill in a few questions:

What do you charge /h ?
What role(s) do you main?
What is your current Division?
Why should I choose you?
07/13/2013 21:58 Europebooster#2
whats ur skype
07/14/2013 01:28 Jordy.EPVP#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Europebooster View Post
whats ur skype
Jordy.epvp

Waiting on more replies guys :)
07/15/2013 12:51 SaucyBeast#4
What role do YOU main?
07/15/2013 14:17 Jordy.EPVP#5
If I post that here everyone would say: Yes I main that role.
I want to have quality coaching.
And not someone which is terrible at my main role and tries to teach it to me.
But feel free to add me on skype for example.
07/15/2013 14:17 Imbass#6
GL jordy.
07/15/2013 14:18 HenresJava#7
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] if you are interested i can also coach for you talk with me on skype.
07/15/2013 14:57 Jordy.EPVP#8
Most players offering Coaching added me on skype. I've seen some really interesting offers.
And feel like I will choose one after like 1 hour.
Add me on skype: jordy.epvp
07/15/2013 20:02 Europebooster#9
skype didnt work first time , added
07/15/2013 20:22 Bisuone#10
Division: D2
Main: Jungle, ADC and Support.
Charge: $15/hr

If you have any general questions you can just post in my AMA thread. Link is below in my sig.

However, if you'd like an extensive lesson please contact me on Skype and place an order.

If you need help on mid or top instead, I can refer you to one of my teammates that also provide coaching.