Ban for all Bugatti owners ?

07/15/2013 02:07 RAGE912#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3vvv View Post
ok ok now a question,the car is good? no not. overall 872 this car only is good to win of lfa gt3.
it likes to drift a lot but other then that the car is great... just spam nos and the veyron will beast everyone else
07/15/2013 02:55 Boostkiddie#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by randy76 View Post
I just saw a NFSW developer with Bugatti.
All stuff: BETA, VIP, DEVeloper vinil, and DEVeloper licence plate.

Developer NFSDEV
Need for Speed: World Development Team Member $ 0

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I think you've seen IGYONE. DEVLPER plate and the 1337 D Achievement.

And still NO proof who really is a Dev and who got it hacked by some skilled Hackers. Because EA never released a list of the Devs back then (except some exerpts for Spot the Devs) and the game now officially has no new Devs since QlG is gone.

And this News about the Bugatti is fake but all the damn players in the NFSW Universe are spreading it. Everybody who can use his brain will discover that Jeep is NOT necessary to reach 5000 Ds. That's just it. Period.
03/25/2014 13:51 elit74#18
for me was real a soon i get the bugatti my nfs stats was banned . i got 3 times under limit in the past. but then i got 2 more with time banned .
but still playing with no score =(
03/25/2014 13:55 Boostkiddie#19
Does not have anything to do with Bugatti, more than someone reported you at the times at exactly the same day. Times ban is not game ban, happy racing :D
03/25/2014 13:55 Ryu Makkuro#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by elit74 View Post
for me was real a soon i get the bugatti my nfs stats was banned . i got 3 times under limit in the past. but then i got 2 more with time banned .
This is an old thread and on top of that: It should be on the EA forum. This is a tools and trainers forum for people wanting a slight advantage by getting decent parts quick and try to race fair when in multiplay. Only use cheats in private races or in SP. The idea was to ban Bugatti drivers maybe a month after achievements came since it could not have been legit. By now almost everyone has one. Fair players and cheaters.
03/25/2014 14:17 elit74#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostkiddie View Post
Does not have anything to do with Bugatti, more than someone reported you at the times at exactly the same day. Times ban is not game ban, happy racing :D
i know but exacly the same day . damn coincidence :mad:
03/25/2014 17:25 shotgun81#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by elit74 View Post
forget that crappy nfstimes-site

nobody need that ;)
03/25/2014 23:27 elit74#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun81 View Post
forget that crappy nfstimes-site

nobody need that ;)
you right :D
03/26/2014 01:38 lingo1244#24
lol what if somebody hacks nfstimes, gets their source code, and creates an exact copy o.O without the mods banning people 24/7/365
03/26/2014 11:55 King-Ice#25
Don't cheat = no need for bans.
I got my Bugatti without MP Cheats, Bots just used to farm cash.
03/26/2014 14:57 shotgun81#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Ice View Post
Attaboy ! :)
03/26/2014 17:55 Ryu Makkuro#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Ice View Post
Still we all needed the slot hack. I too think playing fair in MP is the right thing. sometimes i use carchanger but that's not really cheating in my book since i could have bought that car. Don't Autofinish, don't use unlimited powerups. Sure love that hack where it shows you didn't use powerups thought. Hahaha. If only they knew.... :mofo::bandit::mofo::pimp::mofo: