Final Fantasy VII now available on Steam!

07/07/2013 11:25 Artsy Xeemy#1
About one year ago, Square Enix has announced a renewed edition of the classic Final Fantasy VII. After having offered this game only on their official website, it is now possible to purchase it on distribution platform Steam as well. In order to customise the popular role play game to Steam's qualities, 36 achievements and an option to save at any time online have been added.

You can buy Final Fantasy VII from now on in the Steam-shop for 12,99€ and play it with current standard hardware requirements, which can be found on their sales website. Furthermore, the graphics have not been changed that much to ensure a maximum of nostalgic feelings.

What's your opinion regarding this slight remake of RPG-classic FF VII?

07/07/2013 14:25 omegha#2
I prefer to play it with the graphics upgrade stuff =P
07/07/2013 17:09 Destinity13#3
It's the best game i ever played in my childhood! I do not know how many times I've played through it. But it was never boring! But i prefer to play it on the good old PSone. There you'll get the best feeling :)
07/07/2013 17:32 Artsy Xeemy#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinity13 View Post
It's the best game i ever played in my childhood! I do not know how many times I've played through it. But it was never boring! But i prefer to play it on the good old PSone. There you'll get the best feeling :)
I agree with you. It's the same to me, but my favourite title is FF VIII which I really enjoyed. :) Graphics aren't that important - it's the story and the whole setting that makes a game unique.
07/07/2013 19:34 trqxouu#5
I need to try it, long time I didn't play to any FF!
07/10/2013 13:06 Acid#6
I will definitely buy it if there will be a discount :) I played FF 8/9 a lot but haven't tried the legendary seventh part yet.
07/14/2013 16:48 Kroti#7
GJ i passed all FF VII with kill all 4 Weapons :) (Emerald,Ultimate,Ruby,Diamond)