Code for Miura at last XD

07/04/2013 18:12 elidua1337#1
Here it is -> BKZ9-MU44-R99X-SGLN
07/04/2013 18:14 Androfucker#2
And the Site is down lololol
07/04/2013 18:15 newbliss#3
Oh thank god that i redeemed it.
07/04/2013 18:18 Androfucker#4
It exactly went down as I tried to redeem it...
07/04/2013 18:22 d3mmonul#5
I don't get why people still fall for those gimmick gifts if the game so far is a in shit state... you all complaint on the forum on how bad EA is managing the game and you still go crazy when there is a giveaway!
07/04/2013 18:22 newbliss#6
I tried to redeem it on my second accounts but after the third it was down for me too.
07/04/2013 18:24 d3mmonul#7
Then redeem it in the Origin app?
07/04/2013 19:19 MrSkarbonke#8
Just made a miura ripoff tensor :P
07/04/2013 20:06 KING OF THE NFS WORLD#9
read free codes listing to know how to redeem code in origin